A mixture of nine embroidered birds.
Use to customise clothing, accessories, the possibilities are endless! These are iron-on but I also suggest sewing to help reinforce.
Iron on instructions:
- Lay onto surface you want to adhere the embroidery to.
- Apply a damp cotton cloth/piece of fabric over so it doesn't burn the applique or the fabric. (Do test the fabric first as some synthetic fabrics will burn easily)
- Place iron on top on highest setting and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Take off iron and wait a few seconds for it to cool down.
- Check if applique has stuck.
- If not, turn inside out and repeat steps so that you are ironing the adhesive side from the back of the layer you are sticking it to.
- Ensure you always have a piece of damp cotton in between the iron and applique.