Gorgeous dress from the 1970s! In fantastic condition. Due to the button through bodice, you can wear it totally done up, the top button undone for a relaxed look or open it up and wear the dress over your shoulders!
- Lovely crepe fabric in beautiful Autumnal floral print.
- Button through bodice.
- Shirring at waist so that bodice blousons over.
- Shoulder pads.
- Batwing sleeves.
♦ MEASUREMENTS (on the half): Recommended SIZE UK 6-8 based on the measurement of the waist as all other areas are quite roomy.
- Bust: 54 cm / 21.2"
- Waist 28 cm / 11"
- Length of dress (not wearing length): 141 cm / 55.5"
- Shoulder neck point to top edge of shirring (so you can gauge how much the bodice will blouson over): 62 cm / 24.4"
- Love this dress but want something changing? I can alter anything in my shop, just ask and I can send a quote! Strictly no returns on altered items.
I have described this item as much as possible but please be aware that there may be other discrepancies that I may have missed due to its vintage nature.