Absolutely breathtaking dress from the 1960s. Fantastic alternative wedding dress option, bridesmaid or any other formal occasion.
- Cream coloured lace bodice with fern green velvet ribbon detailing and ruffle lace.
- There is a beige coloured cami lining on the inside. It seems quite low cut but it is best to be altered after trying it on to get the best fit. Or removed completely so you can wear your own cami.
- High neck with hook and eye fastening.
- Skirt is made up of two layers of gazar (gazar is a like a matte version of organza and is great for retaining volume and shape)
- Skirt is fully lined in an acetate.
- Gazar bow cuff detail.
- Centre back zip.
♦ MEASUREMENTS (on the half):
- Bust (lace/shell): 40 cm / 15.7" (with a little stretch)
- Waist: 35 cm / 13.7"
- Shoulder neck point to waist: 40 cm / 15.7"
- Length: 146 cm / 57.4"
♦ THINGS TO NOTE
- There were some tears in the lace which I have repaired.
- There is a tiny tear in the gazar fabric on the cuff of the bow, see photos.
- Overall condition is very good for a vintage item of this age.
I have described this item as much as possible but please be aware that there may be other discrepancies that I may have missed due to its vintage nature.