Beautiful maxi tulip dress from the 60s.
- Structured jacquard fabric in a beautiful ruby red jacquard.
- Elbow length sleeves with pleat detail.
- Bow belt that opens up when slipping on.
- Tulip/bell shaped skirt (roomy at the hips and narrows as it reaches the bottom).
- Pleats at the waist.
- Centre back zip.
- Centre back slit at hem.
- Amazing condition.
- Handmade and seems as if it was only worn once.
♦ MEASUREMENTS (on the half): Recommended size
- Bust: 44 cm / 17.3"
- Waist: 37 cm / 14.5"
- Hip: 61 cm / 24"
- Sleeve length: 40 cm / 15.7"
- Back slit: 16 cm / 6.2"
- Length: 148 cm / 58.2"
- Hem: 57 cm / 22.4"
♦ THINGS TO NOTE
- The fabric at the top of the back slit is very slightly torn, please see photos.
- Very very small amount of discolouring at hem edge but you can't see it unless you were super close up!
I have described this item as much as possible but please be aware that there may be other discrepancies that I may have missed due to its vintage nature. If you'd like to see any other photos of it that I may have missed, do get in touch!