Impeccable condition, lovely dress from the 70s by Japanese brand 'Tenmaya'.
- Lovely drapey crepe fabric in a plum-toned floral print.
- Button up bodice with gorgeous buttons.
- Centre front concealed zip (apart from the zip pull) from waist down.
- Thread loops at side to hold self belt.
- Belt is detachable.
- Amazing neckline with dagger collar.
- Box pleats at front of skirt.
- Front and back darts for shaping.
- Wear it belted or without for a sheath silhouette.
♦ MEASUREMENTS (on the half): Recommended SIZE UK 12-14 but please double check with measurements as it is dependant on how you want the dress to look on you. For reference, mannequin is a SIZE UK 6-8
- Bust: 51 cm / 20"
- Waist: 46 cm / 18"
- Length: 104 cm / 41"
I can alter anything in my shop, let me know if you'd like any changes made! Please note strictly no returns on altered items.
I have described this item as much as possible but please be aware that there may be other discrepancies that I may have missed due to its vintage nature.