Lovely lemon chiffon dress from the 1970s by 'Dim the Lites' (Petites).
- The dress is made from a gorgeous pale yellow chiffon fabric. Bodice is double lined.
- Skirt is pleated chiffon and elasticated waist to further provide fullness to the skirt.
- Self belt.
- Bracelet length sleeve. Cuff has 3 pearl-look buttons.
- Lace collar adorns the neckline.
- Button back fastening.
♦ MEASUREMENTS (on the half) Recommended SIZE UK 12-14 but depends how you want the dress to look on the body.
- Bust: approx 54 cm / 21.2"
- Waist: 49 cm / 19.2"
- Sleeve length: 52 cm / 20.4"
- Length: 113 cm / 44.4"
♦ THINGS TO NOTE
- One button is currently missing at the back but I am trying to source a suitable replacement.
- There are some marks on the belt but very unnoticeable.
I have described this item as much as possible but please be aware that there may be other discrepancies that I may have missed due to its vintage nature.