Gorgeous dress from the 1970s! Fantastic vintage condition. Recommended size based on measurements of the dress is UK 18-20 but it depends how you'd like it to look on your body.
Looks great with the waist cinched in (belt not included). Perfect wedding guest outfit or for holiday dressing!
- Spearmint stripe burnout fabric. (sheer with satin stripes)
- Fully lined with jersey.
- Back rouleau button fastening.
- Romantic billowy sleeves with elasticated cuff.
♦ MEASUREMENTS (on the half): Model is a SIZE UK 8-10, 5'3.
- Bust: approx 57 cm / 22.4" (The sleeves are grown on from the bodice)
- Sleeve length: 43 cm / 16.9"
- Waist: 55 cm / 21.6"
- Length: 150 cm / 59"
- Sleeve opening: 13 cm /5.1"
♦ THINGS TO NOTE
- There are some very very small snags in the fabric, extremely unnoticeable due to the stripes.
- Love this dress but want something changing? I can alter anything in my shop, just ask and I can send a quote! Strictly no returns on altered items.
I have described this item as much as possible but please be aware that there may be other discrepancies that I may have missed due to its vintage nature.